Samstag, 16. August 2014

Linda's Cake Creations

It’s a long time ago, that I have written in my blog. But the summer was filled with such a fine weather , that I spend much time outside.
 In the last three weeks I finished a project of mine, which is my juwel at the moment :-) I love collecting miniature food, especially from my miniature friend Linda Cummings . So after a long time it was possible for her to make all the cakes and different cupcakes for me. I  built the café and repainted the furniture into a shabby look. The tables and chairs are from Jose Garcia Molano. At the show in Rheda Julie Campbell and Jain Squires suprised me with these wonderful dolls . Julie has made the wonderful ladies and Jain the waiter. He is a very funny character figure ,like all her creations.  I love how he bored listening to the themes the ladies  :-)
Here are the photos of the café, I hope you enjoy it to look at them !


















12 Kommentare:

The grandmommy hat gesagt…

The whole shop looks beautiful! The pastries looks delicious and the ladies add a special touch!

Isabel Ruiz hat gesagt…

Me parece una encantadora. Genial puesta en escena. Me encantan las mesas, especialmete las laterales. Los pasteles están para comer y las expresiones de los personajes perfectas.

Giac hat gesagt…

Hello Jeanette,
I am blown away by this beautiful project. It is stunning! every item and finish you chose are just perfect and of the highest quality. I also must comment on your amazing composition of the room. It looks fantastic. this project really impresses me. Well done!
Big hug,
Giac

Garden of Miniatures hat gesagt…

Many thanks to grandmommy,Isabeb and Giac ! I'm very pleased,that you like it :-) Hugs,Jeannette

Fabulously Small hat gesagt…

That is a beautiful shop Jeannette! And the dolls are so fitting in the shop and very well made, Julie is a real artist!

Josje hat gesagt…

Wonderful shop Jeannette. It reminds me very much of a tearoom I visited in France last year, the man behind the counter included! The pastries look delicious.

miniaturista hat gesagt…

Preciosa escena tanto por fuera como por dentro y dulce por su contenido y los tonos.
Un abrazo
Maite

linsminis hat gesagt…

It's wonderful Jeannette. I'm very proud to have my little cakes in such a fabulous vignette xxx

miniacollection hat gesagt…

How fantastic it is! I love it. The dolls are perfect.
Geneviève

Margaret hat gesagt…

How I wish there were a cafe like that nearby, what a delight. Fabulous cakes and the dolls are such great characters, I bet there is music playing too.

Ana hat gesagt…

Es una verdadera maravilla!! me encanta!!

Nono hat gesagt…

What a wonderful shop! And the dolls are perfect too.
Delicate pastries, a master work!!!