Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2014

Things I have done in the last time

One unique project was this lilac tree. It took me a long time to finish it and because there are laser cuts,every green leaf is cut by hand . I made it in a size of 6 inch with a diameter 4,8 inch,so that it is suitable to every house or garden. The right place to feel good after a long day ;-)



 This Portuguese patio was another challenge for me. It should be overgrown with plants of this region, but of course the wonderful tiles shouldn't be eclipsed . So I choose a large bougainvillea,a passion flower, oleander in different colors and a hibiscus. A large bouquet with roses loosen up the long front and in the fountain I put some water lilies in pastel yellow.
The patio was build by Karin Caspar, tiles are made by Tiny Ceramics. Stucco are made by Sue Cook and the wonderful iron worked things are by Jose Garcia Molano.




                                         The wonderful fruit bowl is made by Linda Cummings


13 Kommentare:

Giac hat gesagt…

Hello Jeanette,
That Lilac tree was worth every second. It is gorgeous. The entire scene is beautiful and perfectly made. It very much reminds me of places I've visited on travels to Europe. You got it just right and it is so well done.
big hug,
Giac

Isabel Ruiz hat gesagt…

¡Todo el conjunto es maravilloso!
Las plantas increíbles, el mosaico de la pared o la forja..... Todo colocado con armonía y elegancia.

The grandmommy hat gesagt…

I don't know which plant or tree I like the best. They are all so very beautiful! The whole courtyard looks peaceful.

Daydreamer hat gesagt…

Oh My goodness! Your lilac is the most Amazing one I have Ever seen!!! I am hoping to make one someday... do you show tutorials? All your plants are the most Perfect I have ever seen!!! The scenes are beautiful and the dolls look very happy too!

thea hat gesagt…

Wat een ontzettend mooie boom is dit.....geweldig.
En in de scene is het een plaatje...
het hoort zo.

miniacollection hat gesagt…

Really amazing and beautiful!!!
Geneviève

Irene hat gesagt…

Beautifully executed. The lilac tree is lovely and the scene below is just perfect.

carmen hat gesagt…

la lila es una maravilla, pero ese patio portugués es magistral ...

ISABELLE hat gesagt…

Quelle merveille toutes ces fleurs!!! sublime pour le regard!!
Isabelle

Sandra hat gesagt…

The courtyard looks so inviting and relaxing. The tree, vine and plants are all gorgeous! They finish off the scene perfectly. I can only imagine the time it took to do the lilac tree, let alone the bogainvillia and passion flower - the finished plants are worth all the time spent and seeing it all go together so well must be a rich reward for all your patience.

miniaturista hat gesagt…

Que bonito, las plantas ese caballero leyendo en el patio... todo fantastico.
Feliz Navidad
Un abrazo
Maite

claude hat gesagt…

quelles jolie scène fleurie
joyeux Noël

Margaret hat gesagt…

Wow your courtyard garden is beautiful, from my limited flower-making experience I know just how much work has gone into this. I particularly love the lilac, my favourite perfumed flower I think.