Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013

Published and a review at the show 1zu12 in Germany

It's one month ago, that we had the wonderful show 1zu12 here in Germany . Like always it was filled with great artisans and I enjoyed the two days there as an exhibitor.  I was really glad, when I received the German Magazine 1zu12  and the Spanish Miniaturas . Both magazines published my flowers and special show displays .
Here are some photos of these two magazines


This was my special show display. A wagon of Hans Meier , filled with different kind of flower arrangements . As a memory, I combined it with dolls of my friend Cornelia Koehler. She passed away in April this year .

  A mix of flowers and the terrace in teamwork with Alexandra Cantatore and Pierluigi Pirovano 

                                          The terrace also on the cover of the Spanish Miniaturas :-)

14 Kommentare:

Isabel Ruiz hat gesagt…

Las flores son preciosas y de un estupendo realismo.

Catherine / Mooghiscath hat gesagt…

Que c'est beau !

Catherine hat gesagt…

Congratulations n being published in these wonderful magazines. The photos of your work are beautiful.

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

PILAR6373 hat gesagt…

Muchísimas felicidades!!!! lo vi en la revista y son unos trabajos perfectos!!!!!
Besos.

Debora hat gesagt…

Wonderful Jeannette!!! Acknowledgment of your amazing talent! Glad to hear the show was good too. Hopefully i can attend it one day, then i can see your creations for real!

ISABELLE hat gesagt…

Ces publications sont mérités,votre travail est remarquable!!
isabelle

Raquel hat gesagt…

Enhorabuena! Ese magnífico trabajo sin duda lo merece.
Un beso

Giac hat gesagt…

Hello Jeanette,
How lovely to have your wonderful work showcased in these magazines. I am sorry for your loss.
big hug,
Giac

Garden of Miniatures hat gesagt…

Many thanks for all your kind comments ! Hugs,Jeannette

Sans! hat gesagt…

Congratulations Jeanette on a great show and features. Your work should reach out to as many as possible because they are plain wonderful.

Teresa Martínez- IGMA artisan hat gesagt…

Congratulations Jeannette, I bought the magazine yesterday and saw her phenomenal article.
I love it!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Beautiful magazine pictures. Congratualations. Your flowers look beautiful,

maria l. hat gesagt…

Congratulations!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Congratulations on getting published! I just recently started learning about dollhouses since it's one of my wife's biggest interests. I really hope that we can one day build as beautiful as you do. Please keep posting those beautiful pictures!